Student Services Specialist staff are available for individual and/or group support in a confidential setting.
Student Services Specialist
(858) 676-6639 Ext: 6105
9:00 am-3:00 pm
Please complete this Google form if you would like to schedule a meeting!
Student Services Specialists offer the following:
- Brief social/emotional and academic support for students.
- Support with peer relationships (Conflict mediations, restorative circles, etc.)
- Tobacco Use Prevention Education (TUPE) and Stop Vaping Lessons for 7th Grade students.
- Brief interventions for Alcohol and Drug Use.
- Connection to community organizations and government agencies to help provide assistance to families.