2023-24 Enrollment & Interest ProcessPlease note: Refer to the address look-up tool for verification of school by home address.
Design39Campus is a Learner-Centered Lab School offering optional enrollment in grades TK-8. In alignment with BP 7212, enrollment priority is given to participating Mello Roos Districts (commonly referred to as ***Community Facilities Districts or “CFDs”) within the Poway Unified School District. D39C construction was fully funded using CFD special taxes. Families living within participating CFDs (4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14 and 15) may choose to attend their neighborhood school (Stone Ranch ES, Monterey Ridge ES, Del Sur ES, Willow Grove ES, Black Mountain MS or Oak Valley MS) or have the opportunity to participate in the draw process for one of the limited seats at D39C.
***The CFD of residence can be verified by referencing your property tax bill or the PUSD CFD map.
We know that education is the greatest gift you can give your learner.
Design39Campus has an enrollment process to ensure proper fit. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please follow these steps:
- Learn more about D39C by clicking here!
- Complete an interest form by January 31, 2023.
- The tours concluded January 19, 2023, and no other tours will be scheduled.
- The enrollment draw will take place by Mid-March. Invitations to attend D39C will be emailed in the weeks following the draw.
- Due to strong interest in Design39Campus, families will need to respond to the invitation to enroll within 48 hours of receiving an acceptance email.
- Wait-list invitations will be sent in order of the draw. The 2023-2024 waitlist is no longer active.
- Upon accepting an invitation, directions will be sent to families to complete the enrollment process.
Due to the high volume of interest in previous years, we ask that you follow the details outlined on this page. All questions will be answered at the information meetings, or by email at [email protected]